|by Nick Charney|
Hi Everyone and Happy New Year! Here are our ten most popular posts of 2013:
- Big Data, Social Media and the Long Tail of Public Policy
- Can Bureaucrats be Interesting when the World Demands That They be Boring?
- What Blueprint 2020 Proves Thus Far
- What You're Giving Now? You can Never Give Less
- Impossible Conversations: A Review of "Whatever Happened to the Music Teacher"
- Impossible Conversations: A Review of "Chronic Condition"
- Give People Something to Strive For
- How Nudges Work for Government (and Might Work Against Blueprint 2020)
- Moving Public Service Mountains Part I
- Painfully Obvious: Find Links
I'm really happy to see that a couple of our book reviews made the cut this year (2) and that Kent and I have naturally split the top ten in terms of authorship (4 each). Though I don't purport to speak for Kent, I think its safe to say that we thank you for your ongoing support and are looking forward to continuing to share our reflections on renewing the civil service over the coming year.
Ps - If you enjoy the blog, you can always subscribe to it by email.