Before heading out for the holiday season, I figured I'd take a look back at the year that was. Here are the top 10 most popular posts on cpsrenewal.ca last year:
- How to stop being tech support in 30 days
- Debunking the "risk" of working more openly
- Used to be a public servant, took an arrow to the knee
- Guerilla Renewal
- Peak Bureaucracy
- 8 Simple Rules for Budget Time
- All I really need to know about Public Policy I learned from Lego
- Trust is the only thing that scales
- Mapping Internal Policy to the Hype Cycle
- Rethinking Government Grants and Contributions
Thanks so much for the support and your time over the past year. I appreciate every read, share and comment.
See you all in the new year.